Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You guys are no match


Ok so my bench isn't as bad as it usually is, because I haven't done anything on it since I last cleaned it. Right off the top, you know it's the coolest because it has a Burton sticker. On the top right you can see a TC-hood heavy duty fan. I kept it because it works straight from the AC plug, and it's fast and silent. Maybe for a future PC mod that can grow cells, I dunno. On the top left is my pet plant. I don't have a name for it, but it has been around living on my bench with only water for over 2 years now. It's like a grad student I reckon. I'm impressed that it has survived this long. Oh and if you have been wondering, trypan blue does not stain leaves, it stops at the roots and stops them from growing. the Picasso at the bottom is an artistic rendering of mouse internal anatomy. 200 points if you can identify the large and small omentum on it...


0 comments: